I recently upgraded our DD640 to DDOS 220.127.116.11. It seemed to lose one of the bonds.
We have two bonded interfaces, veth2, bonded from eth1a and eth2a, and veth4, bonded from eth4a and eth4b. veth2 is our 10g network for backups, and veth4 is the front end.
veth4 lost the bond. It showed an ip assigned and everything, but no interfaces were assigned to it. I had to go through the backup network to ssh in. The user interface wasn’t available because we aren’t routing to the network, so I had to ssh in from the backup server.
I used the following command to add the interfaces back into the aggregate:
net aggregate add veth4 interfaces eth4a,eth4b mode lacp hash xor-L2L3
Once I did that, the interface came back up, and the DD640 was reachable through the UI.